Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Movin out...

Autumn has found her own place...it's old and faded , but she couldn't be happier. We got this playhouse of craigslist for $15! I am so excited and so is Autumn. She played in it all evening till we dragged her in kicking and screaming. I guess she wanted to get her money's worth all in one night. :)

5 comments:

Sharlynn Sanders said...

Isn't it a little early to kick her to the curb? I mean charge the girl rent or something! But, hey $15 ain't to shabby either.
You are the queen of craigslist!!
Cute pics.

Jen said...

great deal! love the pics!

melissa said...

Nice. Way to teach her independence early on! I keep telling my kids they need to get jobs and start earning their keep around here. Total score on Craigslist!

dena4kids said...

Good Job! It looks great!!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Too cute!!! She has her own kitchen to cook in and now her own house to clean. She loves it because she has her own; just like her mother. :)