Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Daddy's girl

While we were cleaning my room, Autumn wandered into Charlie's closet. Its one of her favorite places. She found his shirt and had to put it on. These are some picts of her modeling it for you to enjoy.


She was so happy to wear her daddy's shirt cause the're BFF's :)

6 comments:

dena4kids said...

It has to be something with wearing their daddy's shirts. My girls love too! (well I guess I do too!=)

Sharlynn Sanders said...

I love that she wears his shirts! So sweet. Boys shirts seem to be more comfy, hum, I wonder why????
What did you guys do for your anniversary? Later.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw, now that is just precious!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Kids are so sweet and LOVE their dads for sure! She will laugh at those pictures some day.

Jen said...

Fun times! Maybe she's planning her future of modeling at an early age!

Vlazny's said...

I know she likes wearing that shirt cause it used to be mine! ha ha