
Autumn and I had the pleasure of taking Amor to the zoo for the first time! Well Kayte and Bert were there too. It was during Bert's spring break.

The girls had a good time looking at the animals. Amor even got a "bird's eye view" :)

We had a delicious picnic lunch after trekking all over the zoo. Amor ate her banana with no hands! It was quite a sight.

Meanwhile Autumn was Ms busy body. She started pushing her stroller all over. A couple of times she got a little close to cars! Luckily she never hit one.
It was a fun trip and I was glad Kayte and Bert let me be a part of Amor's first trip to the zoo.
9 comments:
I love the zoo! I have to renew my pass so we can all go together! Did you see the elephants?
Eating a banana with no hands?! Nice skills, Amor!
Yes we got to see the elephants or an elephant. the new exhibit was open for a preview when we went. It definitely an improvement. It puts you a lot closer to the animals.
I love the zoo! We want to go before it gets too hot. We need to meet up and have a play date or a mommy day out! How old is Amor? She looks to be the same age as your girl. They are so cute together!
Sharlynn
We totally need to meet up! If you want to go to the zoo I have a plus 1 membership so i can get 1 adult in with me for free. and discount on another. Amor is 3 months younger than Autumn. They do have a good time together.
Those two are so much fun together! I wish I could have been there when yu all went to the zoo...maybe next time?!?! Did you see that Marsha has started a blog? ha ha!
The zoo looked cool. At least Bert looked like he was having a blast. I'll post more once I get some painting done this week. Working on buring those tax returns and Elizabeth and Amelia are out of town so I'm a painting fool in the evenings after work. Talk to you later.
The zoo is always so much fun! I'm glad we live so close!I think I'm going to take the boys tomorrow if ya want to go.
hey heidi,
I loved bringin my kieds to the zoo when they were that age. Its so fun and they always end up saying and doing the cutest things. We need to take Emily soon. I want her to be another month or so older. Thanks for sending me pics of the easter egg hunt. I need to buy a new camera mine is busted. talk to you soon, steph
Post a Comment