And when we were done she took a break on the bench by the register. She also enjoyed seeing the "puppy" as it was going ni-night.
I really enjoyed our adventure today and seeing Autumn learn new things. I am so grateful for her and the joy she brings into my life and the chance I have to stay at home with her.
6 comments:
Yummy! I want some!!! Looks like a yummy time!
Dude, strawberries! I want some!! YOU comin over today??
I wonder if the farmers have thought about weighing people before and after they pick strawberries, hey everyone eats a few, right?
I love fresh strawberries!!
I am glad you love being a mommy, there is nothing like it in the world!!
Mmmm...that is my favorite; fresh strawberries. Do you make jam? That is great she is becoming a little helper.
She is such a big girl now. Caden loves pushing his train around the room. He watches it take off, then he runs up behind it and starts pushing it.
What a fun time! I wanna go pick stawberries. Tanner and Lucas would eat more than we'd end up with!
Post a Comment