I Love cooking and baking. (yes there is a difference) but to be creative and come up with something for dinner 7 nights a week 52 weeks a year can be challenging and tiring. Since Autumn eats with us now it is and added stress. I try to make sure there is something she'll eat on the table ( even if it is just the veg) Well I was feeling lazy today and i haven't been to the store in a while and needed to throw together something from the good ole pantry. Which by the way is getting low. 
Yea for spam. So Here we go...spam casserole! I know I know...you eat spam!?!? Yes, not very often but yes. It is goo
d, and great food storage.
So I chopped it up and some pepper and onion and fried it. Mixed it with the soup, cooked noodles, and cheese. Then top it with cheese. We love cheese...but who doesn't? Pop it in the oven and about 30 mins later...Voila
Yum Yum! Spam casserole...its so delicious. well its good, and easy to make, and my family eats it without complaints. So it's a winner.
Hope you all eat well.
6 comments:
Yummy...spam. We're doing well here. Well, other than some drama for a bridesmaid dress for Christian's wedding this coming weekend. We're expecting #2 in early November. Glad you found us. How do you get the music to work on these pages?
Not a big fan of SPAM, the food or in my email. :D
I have tried to leave comments on your blog before but they never post!
I am trying again.
Send me your email and I will invite you to view our blog. I would love to catch up with you!
Your little one is so cute. LOVE the red hair!
Talk to ya soon,
Sharlynn (Floyd) Sanders
shar2floyd@netscape.net
Heidi,
What is your email address? I am changing my blog to private and want to include you. email me at nelsonjeneen@gmail.com
thanks
Jill
Dude, you're a brave one. Spam. . . hmm not sure I could even bring myself to buy it. However, I am a terrible cook and you are after all, Betty Crocker. And it does look good in the end. . .
P.S. are ya coming on over to my house tonight?!
Oh, how well I remember back in the day! We made some fun dishes using what we had, from what we could afford when you kids were little. Dad and I will still have fried spam sammiches every once in a while. It is a great thing to have in your food storage. ily
Spam cass. My favorite!!! I love it!!=)
Post a Comment