Today is Our 5th anniversary! Where has the time gone? I am grateful for our little family and the love we share. Charlie is a great support during challenging times and is such a great dad. I look forward to our life ahead.
Happy Anniversary!! It does fly by. Matt and I will celebrate 7 years in May! WOW........It seems like yesterday we were hanging out with you! Your family is so cute! Hope you have many,many more together. Take care.
Congratulations! That is great! I am happy for you. The next time you come back home let me know so we can meet up. I think about you often...for the past severals months I have been thinking about the banana milkshake smoothie...
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Our 5th is coming up in August. I, like you, can't believe how fast the time is going!
Happy Anniversary! Hope it was a good one!
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! ("SHUT IT!"). Hope you guys had fun today!!
Happy Anniversary!! It does fly by. Matt and I will celebrate 7 years in May! WOW........It seems like yesterday we were hanging out with you!
Your family is so cute! Hope you have many,many more together.
Take care.
Congratulations! That is great! I am happy for you. The next time you come back home let me know so we can meet up. I think about you often...for the past severals months I have been thinking about the banana milkshake smoothie...
CONGRATS!!! Hope you had a great "exciting" day! :-)
1. I can't believe it's been 5 years! Congats!
2. I enjoy that I am currently number 1 on your list of blogging friends. Yes, I see that it is merely alphabetical, but I will still revel in it.
3. Don't make any new friends that would bump me down ;)
Post a Comment