Wednesday, March 26, 2008

oh vomit!

So after i posted my babble last night, i thought about what i should have put on the blog... vomit! sunday night Autumn and I got sick. We think it was something we ate on saturday. It was awful! Nothing is worse than watching your child struggle to vomit. I felt so bad for her. She fights it so hard. Then Monday night she woke up about 3:30 am covered in it in her bed. And last night she woke up at 1 am again. I have been better since monday but she seems to be hanging on to the bug. I think part of it is we are out of our routine...it's amazing how much routine helps both of us out. I am so sick of the vomit smell! Hopefully she has got it all out and this will be the last load of vomit soaked laundry! Have a good day everyone!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Amen, to not having to be around vomit! That's one of the worst things ever!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I did NOT know you were sick! I'm sooo sorry. What a jerk am I? And I hate vomit! I've been cleaning it up over here, too. The worst part is how good we are at cleaning it up because we've had so much practice. Ew I'm getting grossed out right now. . .

dena4kids said...

Yuck! I am soo sorry you guys are sick! I hate vomit! I would just about rather clean up anything than vomit! I hope she gets better soon! We miss ya!

Unknown said...

Love your blog!! sorry you have been sick! I hope you get feeling better soon!!