
These are some photos of the family Easter Egg Hunt. We all got together at a park in Greensboro. We hid the eggs and then let the kids loose.


It was so fun to see all the cousins together. We tried to get some pictures of all of them together but to get everyine happy and smiling and looking at the camera is near impossible.

Caden and Autumn found a birdbath. Autumn played in it till she was wet and dirty. It was a beautiful day. :)

5 comments:
What a fun easter egg hunt! The pictues turned out great! I can't wait til tomorrow to do our egg hunt!
Just checked out all the new entries. All of them are so cute, thanx for sharing. Of course, I noticed no pix of me, or even comments about me in any of them...ha ha!
I love family Easters. Ya'll look great, and so happy.
Cute pictures! Autumn does look like she loves the birdbath!=)
So THAT'S where you were! Ah hah. Alright fine. . I'll let you off the hook since it was a family get together ;). I like Autumn's little shirt.
Post a Comment