Tuesday, March 25, 2008

babble

Today I went to Cary and had lunch with one of my friends from high school. It was so good to see Julie. She was one of my best friends back in the day and about the only one i am still in contact with.
There are days I wish I still lived there in the cary/raleigh so I could be around friends and family. I'd love to still be playing volleyball. I could use the exercise! but i LOVE volleyball and Julie and I played together so seeing her got me thinkin about it.
But I have to say, whenever I go to the raleigh are i am reminded how much I don't miss the traffic ! I love living in "the middle of nowhere" (as I have been told) . There is not traffic in my neck of the woods, just 2 lane country roads. I am not that far from traffic though...I can find it if I wanted too. :)
Anyways, I am just giving you , my readers, some random thoughts today. I usually have pictures and a real story, but not today. Just the randomness of my brain. Here is another thought. I am so grateful for my family today. Charlie is great husband. He is a great father and I love watching him with Autumn. and I love Autumn. She makes me laugh everyday. I know that I am biased but as her mom I can say that i think she is hilarious..she makes the funniest faces and she knows it. I swear she tries to be funny.
Well thanks for reading...I hope we will have some more adventures soon...stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You're right....Kids ALWAYS know what they're doing! They may act innocent, but they :-)

dena4kids said...

I hate traffic too! My kids sure know how to get me mad!Noah knows when he is pushing my buttons!=)