
On Tuesday we went to see Kayte and Amor in Morrisville. It was so good to see them. In the afternoon Kayte and I took the girls to a park down the road for her place.


They had so much fun! They swung on the swings (if that is how you saw it) and went down the slide and climbed up the stairs by themselves (after Kayte taught them)
Amor LOVED the swings that day. She was so chill. Most of the time she was leaned back and looking up at the sky. It was the opposite of Autumn. I think she is a little to much like me...short attention span.:)
Side note: I think Kayte is so awesome with the girls. She is so sweet and patient wit them. I love watching her teach them new things. She is the best!
This is such an awesome park. This playset was a great scale for the girls. I wish I had one this nice c

lose to my house.

4 comments:
Cute babies. So glad to see you. I ran into your name on Melissa Lee's blog. Hope you are well.
Susan Forsgren
That park does look fun!
That park looks way fun. It looks pretty kid-friendly. I wish the YMCA park was a little better for the smaller kiddos!
I agree! Nice park. Cute pics!
Post a Comment