Monday, March 10, 2008

Elmo's World...



I just live in it!
Well Autumn has discovered TV. And on tv she found Elmo! She loves him and asks to watch him on tv. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I get some free time to walk away and gain my sanity and get some things done with out her at my feet, but I also don't want to have a couch potato. It's up to me not to abuse this time and use tv for long hours. There are days it is so tempting.
She didn't even notice me take her picture! (so not like her)

4 comments:

melissa said...

Chloe's first word was "Elmo." Don't be jealous. I love your blog topper! How did you do that? I'm adding you to my blogging buddies, if that's okay. :)

dena4kids said...

Cute pics of Autumn!I love TV!!!!=) Sometimes you just need a break!

Jen said...

I think all kids go through the Elmo stage. Wait a minute, Lucas is the only one here that has really liked Elmo so far. Maybe it's just a first born thing.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Love the chair! Did ya get that since you saw my kids? They way I see it, if they're begging to watch-- let 'em. If you're plopping them in front all the time. . . maybe feel a little guilty. ;)