I made it!!! Seminary is over! Today was the last day. I am sooo excited. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed teaching (at least most of the time) but i am so over getting up at the crack of dawn. I am so glad i don't have to get up early everyday and get Autumn up too, to go teach. I need the mental break. I learned a lot and it was a good experience but right now I am celebrating the end!
YAY for me! and Autumn! we both get to sleep in!
1 year ago
7 comments:
Yay for you dude! Hope you don't wake up tomorrow early just 'cause you're used to it. . . ;).
Jay taught seminary this year and I think he was more excited for the end of the year than the students. But he learned so much and shared so much with our family. It was a great blessing.
Did you take Autumn with you every morning? If so, she should get a certificate of completion also!! How many kids did you teach?
Hope you have a great Memorial Day!
WOW! That is wild...having to take little Autumn too! I am glad for you that it is over. Take a breather!
Yay for you!!!! Enjoy your sleep! I promise I won't call till a decent hour like....8:30 am. Heehee j/k
Yeah! I'm getting really excited too because this is my last 2 days with kids before their exams start!
There were 4 kids in the class. We met at the church. And Autumn came all but 3 days all year. I don't get back to the house till 8 and that is too late for charlie most days
Post a Comment