1 year ago
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Well its been a while. Gavin is now 4 months old. Sleeps through the night..most of the time. is starting to teethe and roll over. He enjoys sitting up, laughing at Autumn, and most of all his thumb! He is already 17 lbs 7 oz! He is big! He has truely been a delightful addition to our family.
Autumn still loves being a big sister.She helps me as much as she can. She got barbie dolls for Christmas this year and has enjoyed playing with them and her little princess dolls. It is fun to watch her use her imagination.She also became a sunbeam this year at church. So she gets to see me( i am the 1st couselor in primary) Autumn is enoying learning the songs and asks to sing them regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
They are both so beautiful, Heidi! How fun for you to get to watch her learn in Primary. :)
Love the pics! Very nice! Nice to see a post too!=)
Welcome back to blogworld, Heidi! ;) Love those pictures. Beautiful.
Great Pictures!!!
Just precious! I love all the pictures. You all look great and so happy. Gavin is a chunk! I think Spencer was a little over 16 lbs at 4 months, so not too far off. Autumn's hair is so pretty, love it!
you have a beautiful family!!
I'm finally back to taking a peek and lookee what we have here - two adorable kiddies! I just returned from Texas where I got to play with Barbies all day. The fun never stops! :D
Post a Comment