Saturday, October 3, 2009

1 month

I can't believe how fast the 1st month has gone by! Gavin has been a good boy so far. He had a check up friday. He is already 11 lbs!! He is huge! (esp compared to his sister) Autumn is still loving her brother lots and asks to hold him multiple times a day and comes running when he cries. Autumn did scare me the other day, she picked him up off the floor and put him on the couch when i went to the bathroom. She said she did it because he had been crying. Always trying to help.

Here are a couple of pics. Autumn took the one of me and Gavin.

7 comments:

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

What a cute family!! Congratulations on the new little one! Where do you guys live? I would love to see you sometime!

dena4kids said...

He is such a cutie! I hope you guys have been doing well!=)
Call me!

Heidi said...

Your kids are adorable! It's fun to hear from you! Are you still teaching seminary?

Patti said...

Autumn is a born photog! It's a gift (with the help of good looking subjects). :D

Kristin said...

He is a cutie! I guess I should be grateful my girls pretty much ignore their brother. No wanting to hold him or pick him up going on in this house!

WhettenWild said...

Good job on the pictures Autumn. He sure is cute!

Jen said...

I can't believe how big he is getting, and how small he is compared to Autumn. Where were you guys yesterday? Hope you're doing well.