I started G on food now. He likes oatmeal better than rice cereal...and now we are starting veggies. He tried carrots and seems to do ok. He still seems to enjoy his thumb more ;) G really wants to start going places but still hasn't figured that out yet. Autumn still loves him lots and enjoys making him laugh. I LOVE that.
It also snowed last night and today. Autumn was so excited. She made tracks (foot prints) and snow angels. We also made and enjoyed snow cream. I am glad this happened on the weekend Charlie did not have to work.
6 comments:
While I'm glad we didn't get snow here, it looks like you guys are really enjoying it. And those pictures of Gavin are adorable. His pudginess reminds me of Amelia as a baby.
Cute pictures Heidi! I love chunky babies :).
cute pcs! Glad Charlie got to be home to play!=)
i think gavin looks alot like you! cute baby!!
Gavin such a little chunk! I love it! We also enjoyed the snow and glad to have some time outside playing around.
Those are great pictures!
Gavin looks so different than the last picture that I saw of him. They sure change fast at that age don't they???
Post a Comment