Gavin joined our family on the first of the month. We are so glad he is here and Autumn is totally in love with him as are Charlie and I. He was 7 lbs 15oz 21 inches. (Almost twice as heavy as Autumn)
We are grateful to my Aunt Jan for coming out from Arizona to stay and help us for a week. It was so awesome and what a help it was. Autumn also had her 3 year check up this week. She is 29 pounds, 37 1/2inches tall. 50th% for height and 25th% for weight. All is well.
1 year ago
9 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations! I can't stand how cute Autumn is with him. Hope you are all getting enough rest. Love you!
YEAH!!! I am glad things are going good for ya! I want to come and help ya as soon as I feel better. I will call ya!=)
We are so happy for you - Congratulations! Enjoy your babymoon.
Congratulations Heidi! He's just beautiful. I hope you're liking being the mommy of two and that you're feeling well post-partum. I love the picture right after birth- it's amazing the first time you see them!
Yeah!!! I am so happy for you. He looks so good and healthy. we have a few more weeks and then we're done too. Congratulations!!
Congrats! I guess I should check your blog more often. He looks so sweet and i love his name. Autumn must have been super tiny.
I hope you've been able to enjoy the past few weeks:)
Hurray! Congrats Heidi and to all the Lloyd family! He is so beautiful. And I too love his name.
Yay for Jan! Gavin is adorable. Autumn better keep loving on him, cuz he's going to be twice her size. I'm also going to remind you that you will sleep again. Some day. Hugs across the internet! :D
He is so CUTE! I love the pics with Autumn. So precious when the older kids are lovin' the little one.
Post a Comment