Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Butterfly Princess

 

 

 

 

Autumn has been loving this butterfly dress/costume lately. She wore this outfit to our family reunion. She wanted me to take her picture and she posed for me and spun in circles and ended with a big hug to her dad!
We are waiting for baby brother to arrive now. Not much longer now. It's hard for be to believe Autumn's going to be a big sister! It'll be interesting to see how she reacts when the big day comes.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

melissa said...

What a beautiful butterfly princess! I wish she and Chloe could get together and dress up and dance. I'm sure you're more than ready for your little boy to come. I hope it's soon, quick, and easy.

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

That is so cute! I love it when little girls get all into the costumes. Been thinking about you lately...can't believe the day is coming and hope you are feeling good.

Patti said...

Costumes are so much fun, even for big girls! We're just not as cute! Counting down with you Heidi! I'm with Melissa - soon, quick, easy!

WhettenWild said...

Costumes are fun! What can we say. I wanted to wear my Wonderwoman underoos to school when I was in Kindergarten. Needless to say, my mom said no. ha ha!

Jen said...

Love it! It's a butterfly princess/ hippie! I LIKE!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Cute outfit girlfriend! Love it.