Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby's Room



So my dear friend Jennifer gave me a present for my baby. She came over and painted the room. It goes with the crib bedding we have. It is so cute and way more than i would ever do myself. The more I go in there the more i love it. There are still some things left to put up on the walls (pictures and finding the right curtains) but i am way more ready this time around then i was with Autumn. I am looking forward to meeting this little one and seeing Autumn react to the new baby.

Thank you so much Jen!!

8 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude sooo cute- love it! good job Jennifer!

Jen said...

You're very welcome, Heidi, and baby boy soon-to-be-here! I love seeing it with all the furniture. I like it a lot, but hey, I can be partial can't I??? BTW, did you ever decide on the curtains and if you still wanted the little cows on them?

melissa said...

What a lucky baby! That's pretty much the cutest nursery I've ever seen. How nice to have such a talented friend.

ashley said...

what a cute room!! hey jen- i have rooms that need to be painted too you know...

Patti said...

What a fun room! What a nice friend! :D

dena4kids said...

I love it! Noah said, "Dude that is too AWESOME!" Nice Job
Jennifer!=)

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! That is a great friend. I can't paint at all...at least not murals. I can't believe you only have 1 month left. Hope you are feeling well.

WhettenWild said...

That is SO cute! Jennifer did such a great job. What a fun room!