Monday, June 22, 2009

Party time!

This Saturday we celebrated Autumn's 3rd birthday. It was so much fun. We had family and friends come to the "jumpin party". They ran around and jumped then we had our cake and ice cream and opened presents. I'm so glad all the kiddos had fun. Thanks for coming everyone!


I know Autumn loved it because Sunday morning the first thing she said to me was "thank you for the jumpin party mommy" Who could ask for more?

7 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Thanks again guys! The boys just love loved it!

dena4kids said...

Sorry we couldn't come. I am glad she enjoyed her party!

Vlazny's said...

Caden was soo sad that we had to leave. He was finally warming up to jumping around. He looks so serious in that picture

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Seems like so much fun!

Patti said...

A total success indeed! And you're lookin' good preggers ladie! :D

Jen said...

I know the boys had an amazing time! One could easily think that it was Tanner's birthday instead of Autumn's cause he's in almost every picture while she's opening her presents! LOL!

WhettenWild said...

That looks like a fun place! I'm glad the party was fun. Autumn sure does look grown up.