1 year ago
Monday, March 2, 2009
Snow
Autumn loved playing in the snow. She kept saying snow angel. She loved sneaking up on Nugget and throwing snow at/on him and watching him run away. It was beautiful to see so much snow. This is really the best snow we have gotten here in Autumn's life. We have gotten dustings and an inch or 2 but this is good stuff. Nice and powdery. I'll be making snow cream too. :) yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We got snow too and love it! I haven't been out this go around yet. It is cold and don't have the energy to get Spencer all done up.
great pix, Heidi! She looks like she's having a great time, and Nugget does too! Glad you guys enjoyed it, cuz my days in the snow are pretty much done! ily
What fun for Autumn!!! I don't know about you but I hate it when it starts to melt, because then my back yard look like a soggy brown mess!
The kids did get to make a snowman though. That was fun!=)
I'm sad that I didn't get any pictures of the snow. I guess I can steal yours and Dena's!LOL Nugget looks like he really liked the snow too!
Dude those pictures ARE cute, but I'm so glad the snow is almost gone. Yuck. I've had enough for my lifetime already, lol. AND I'll be going back to it so I say so long sucka! ;)
Post a Comment