I had such fun cooking with Autumn last night. She even put on her apron she got for christmas from Kayte. She helped stir and was so proud. It was a wonderful time. I am glad we get to share these special moments together because i know they won't last forever.
1 year ago
4 comments:
CUTE!!! You guys gonna bring me something good to eat?heehee
So cute! My boys love to cook also. Only problem is, they sure aren't too girlie to dive into anything. I can't keep their little paws out of things!
My little girls who weren't all that interested in helping in the kitchen when they were little now both have such sweet daughters who love to help with cooking and cleaning! Where did I go wrong? lol Great shots, sweetie.
Too cute! I can't wait until Spencer can help me. I look forward to flour fights...I want to be that mom that is okay with that messy fun. I love that she wears her apron. I have one but never wear it. Brad wears it when he cooks or helps cook.
Post a Comment