Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here we go again...

#2 is on the way. Now you know.

10 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Are you serious? Congratulations!!! When are you due?

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

Congratulations, Heidi! :)

Suebee said...

That is wonderful news. Congratulations.

Erik said...

Let the party begin! Two is hard, but not twice as hard. I hope you're not feeling too bad.

Anonymous said...

Gee, thanx for letting us know, Heidi! haha. Interesting picture to illustrate...you know how we feel about this, and don't let anyone scare you about having 2. We're all pulling for this one to stay put til at least a LOT closer to due date, right? <3 <3 <3

dena4kids said...

CONGRATS GIRLIE!!!!!! That is AWESOME!I am really happy for ya'll! So will I not see you for 9 months?heeheee just kidding.=)

ashley said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!!! Congratulations!!
Happy Day!!

melissa said...

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well. Autumn is precious and she will make a great big sister.

Jen said...

Congrats!!! (again:-) I'm glad you've finally told everyone so I don't have to keep this secret any longer!LOL!!! Fun times ahead!!

steph said...

lol hahahahaa that was funny!!