So i haven't blogged in over a month but that's cause i haven't been online a lot except to pay bills.
In the end of January we had a new addition to the family. My sister had her 2nd child. A little girl, Kaiyah. It was exciting and we went to visit and enjoyed watching Amor as a big sister. She kept telling us how cute the baby was. Autumn loved Kaiyah too. Autumn loves babies but she kept calling her Brielle ( her other baby cousin's name)
So far in february we went to Emily's(a cousin) 2nd birthday party at build a bear. It was a first for us. Autumn like the stuffing process. She made a bunny. We also went to a surprise party for Kayte and she was SURPRISED! It was fun to see friends and family there. I have no pictures sorry but that's life.
I can't believe how fast the year is going..i need to get new pictures of Autumn. She has more hair though it's still not a lot. We are still strugglin with potty training...part of it is my laziness and autumn's stubborness. it will happen eventually.
1 year ago
3 comments:
we have had a great start to 2009 haven't we? may it continue for all of us...all the way to the end! Good luck with the potty training, it'll come, i know. looking forward to seeing more pictures of one of my favorite 2 year olds~ lol ily
How cow! It can't be, Heidi Ann is blogging again?!?? Glad to have you back to the wonderful world of blogging again! I feel your pain about potty training. I know it's because I'm lazy. I'm not going to deny that. It's so funny watching Autumn with little babies. She is such a little mommy. It's even funnier when she tries to take care of Ethan who may be a lot younger, but double the size in weight. Just wait, eventually one day, she's going to have a little brother or sister to help take care of. I can't wait to see that!
I lufff your family picture on top! So cute. And dude I hear ya on potty training. It's #1 on my crap list of things to do in life. No pun intended.
Post a Comment