Monday, January 12, 2009

Dress up

 

 

 

My little princess decided she wanted to put on a "princess dress" she picked it out and I helped her put it on. Then she put on her flower shoes and found her crown. Then asked if i would take her picture. She loved it and so did I. She can be really fun to play with these days.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess my first comment didn't go thru, so I'll try again. You have a wonderful little princess who's getting cuter and cuter everyday! So glad you two are having so much fun playing together! May it go on forever! (kind of like us, huh?)

Jen said...

What would it be like to have a girl? I'll never know!

dena4kids said...

cute dress Autumn!!!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Yeah I like the dress too! Woot woo!

steph said...

her hair is getting sooo long!!

steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.