Yep..that's me, lazy. I have not posted in a long time. I thought I should finally get around to it. October flew by for us. We stayed busy. I started working at the farm 3 days a week and that has taken some getting used to. We painted the kitchen, cleaned the garage and we are working on the playroom ( cleaning and organizing then painting) and painting Autumn's room is on the to do list too. Then of course there was Halloween. Autumn seemed to understand the "get candy get candy get candy" part. :) So it was more fun. The wednesday before halloween we went to an activity at church. She was dressed as a butterfly fairy. Then on the big night she was a bunny. We trick or treated on our street and that was more then enough candy.
Now it's november..a big month for us. Yes we voted yesterday, though not all we voted for won. maybe i'll do better and post more often. I'll even work on getting picts up of these aforementioned activities...and the future ones..:) Well we are happy and busy. Autumn entertains and frustrates everyday...just like a 2 year old should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures. I am sure Autumn was adorable. Sometimes I would like to go into work for a break...that is nice you are able to do so. I love doing home improvement stuff. You should post some stuff :) Hope you are doing good
no worries about not blogging, I had about a 3 1/2 month lapse. Life just gets to busy sometimes!!
Too bad Charlie has to work this weekend now, hopefully you can still come, Emily doesn't get enough Vlazny cousin time. If not I guess we will see you on Thanksgiving!
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!
Ya girl it has been a long time!lol! Keeping busy is good!It helps you to see how fast life goes by. Pretty soon you will be sitting in your depends wondering what that
warm squishy feeling is. Good times....goood times.LOL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've been just as lazy so don't worry.
Do you guys still need the drill?
Post a Comment