Sunday, November 30, 2008

A BIG GET TOGETHER!!


The whole Vlazny clan came over to my house for turkey day this year. It was crowded and loud ,a little crazy but the food was good. Over all it was great. It has been a LONG time since we have all gotten together. I'm glad we got the chance and that we got this picture of all of us. I think it is a lot better of a picture than the last family photo we had.( we were sunburned)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really wasn't that loud! And it was great. Next time, let's try to take the cousins pix at the beginning, instead of when they are all pictured out! Thanx for hosting it this year, it was the best!

Jen said...

GReat job Heidi! Great pic too! Hope your Thanksgiving didn't get too ruined this year...lol!

Jen said...

BTW, Charlie looks like he's having a better time than ANYONE! Love it!

Suebee said...

Wow, your family sure has grown since we lived in Raleigh. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, great family picture.

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

It really is the best to get everyone together and amazing to get a picture. We have tried a couple of times and failed. We are now waiting for a wedding to get the next group picture...who knows when that will be???

Courtney said...

Check you out! Hosting Thanksgiving! It's like you're a grown up ;)

melissa said...

Charlie does look awfully excited about Thanksgiving. I heart you, Balazny Bunch!

ashley said...

sweet family picture!

dena4kids said...

Love the family picture! I am glad it was fun
times!=)

steph said...

it was so awesome to see all the kids interacting and playing with each other. That was my favorite part!! The fantastic four are all coming out of there shell it's AWESOME!! Thanks for having us and let me know when you want to try and make it up here!!

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

Congratulations on your Thanksgiving!! It looks like it was a lot of fun! I hope everythng is going well for you and your family! I would love to catch up sometime. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog?