Friday, October 3, 2008

Big Girl Bed



Well it's been a few weeks now but we have moved Autumn to her full size big girl bed. She loves her new bedding and has slept well in the bed for the most part.
Sorry no pic today but I'll get one up soon. We plan to paint later this month. (i hope) I still can't believe how grown up my little girl is.

7 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Wow so a twin bed already, huh? Good for her!

dena4kids said...

I bet this time it will go alittle better. No passy to worry about.=) What kind of bedding did ya get?

Heidi said...

the comforter is pink on one side and got strips of pinks and purple and brown and blue on the other. the sheets are the strips too.

Anonymous said...

Cute pix, love her bedding, and who she's sleeping with!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

She is just precious! I am glad to hear she is sleeping well. Is that Ariel and Elmo? That is a big step and I am sure a big relief. Remember in VA when we wrapped ourselves up in the bed like burritos? We sure were silly!

Heidi said...

Yes that is elmo and ariel.Kayte just gave her some dalmation puppies that she has been sleeping with lately.She sleeps with way TOO many stuffed animals...good thing she has a big bed :)

We have definitely done some silly things together Crystal! Good times!

steph said...

she has gotten so big!! Time goes by to fast.