We did it Hooray! ( can you hear Dora?)
I finally got the courage to face the music (crying). We took the paci away! Autumn was so crabby yesterday and did not even take a nap for me even with the paci. So that afternoon I decided that I am done! We took it away and i can't believe that it went so well. She only came out once last night and that was in the first five minutes. Then she was quiet and we didn't see her till the morning. Autumn did get up earlier than usual but that's ok.
I also realize that this is not the end of asking for "PAACCCII!!" She has asked for it already today. But She did take a nap today with out it. :)
I am so proud of me! I realized that it has been my crutch too. I kept finding excuses to put off taking it away. But now we've done it! Yea for my big girl!
Big Girl's don't have paci's :)
1 year ago
5 comments:
I am going to celebrate with you! I love the part of they story where you say, "I am done!" I can totally picture it!
You're such a great mom! Autumn always looks so happy :)
That is great! I can only imagine that was hard to do but worth it in the end. The other day I saw a child WAY to old with a pacifer. I am glad she is doing alright without it and it will only get better.
YAY, CONGRATS HEIDI!! Now the hard part is remembering this is what you want in the middle of sacrament meeting on Sunday. Other than that I was always happy to have it gone.
Yeah Autumn!!! What a big girl!! I am happy for ya! no more searching and having to keep up with it!
WOW! Way to go, Autumn! I sure hope it's this easy for us too.
Post a Comment