Monday, July 7, 2008

The Big 8-0!

Well the 4th of July was Leroy Loyd's 80th birthday! He is my father-in-law. What a sweet man. We gathered for a family party at Martha's house on Satuday. We had hamburgers and hotdogs and such. It was a good time. Autumn really enjoyed playing with Lenny and Dixie. Lenny is Martha's dog and Dixie is Leah's. After the party we went to Leroy and Agnes' house and visited with them for a while. I am blessed to have such sweet and loving in-laws.

5 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Looks like fun! Who made the cake? 'Mmm.

Heidi said...

The round cake with nuts was one I made. It's black walnut cake. (his fav) and the other one Martha bought.

dena4kids said...

Wow 80 years old that is Awesome!!! Look likes fun!

steph said...

I love the pic of Autumn in the dog crate. That's really funny!!

Jen said...

Looks like fun! Feel free to make one of those scrumpcious looking cakes anytime you want!