1 year ago
Thursday, August 7, 2008
To good to be true..
I knew that things were going too well and easy for us with Autumn. She has recently started to give us sleep trouble. She is trying to give up her naps. And is fighting bed time with all her might. We have re-assembled her "cage" so she can't escape. She is also starting to act like she is scared of the dark. We have to leave a hall light on for her to fall asleep. This is not the end of the world but what happened to my sweet little big girl?!? Oh yea....she turned 2 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I feel for ya! Totally know what you're going through. ALL my boys give us sleep trouble. I don't know what to do. There are nights that I think I will literally lose my mind! Good luck and let me know if you find any good tricks!
Madilynn is going through sleep issues also! She use to be such a good sleeper in her own crib.
I thought my California King size bed was big enough for Matt and I, but throw Madilynn in there now and I about fall off every night! Oh and what is the joy of laying all over the mommy anyways? It gets so hot... why must kids hate to sleep by themselves!
Poor little girl. Hopefully she will be able to sleep so you can too. I am sure she will grow out of it but it will seem like forever!
Very uncool, but very normal. She'll grow out of it soon! Also, just a head up, four is worse than two and everyone knows it but no one tells you. You're welcome.:)
p.s. Love your blog topper!
Dude that sucks. But it's probably a phase and she'll get right back on track! Don't worry.
melissa is right 4 is worse
than 2. Good luck with Autumn. Maybe when seminary starts again she will be doing better.=)Or you will go even crazier.=)
Post a Comment