Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun in the Sun






Autumn and I had a good time playing outside today. We splashed in the pool and caught some rays. It was a beautiful day and it reminded me of how blessed I am to have her. She is so much fun.

5 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Love that swimsuit!

Oh hey do you have the same pool as me?!

Jen said...

How fun! It has been almost too hot lately! I'll be glad when 60 degree weather is back!

Heidi said...

Yea we have the same pool Mandi. I thought I mentioned that the other day at your house. We got it last year and she wasn't that into it then...now she is enjoying it.

Jen I look forward to the cool down too.

dena4kids said...

Cute Autumn! I love the little skirt ! Autumn's hair is getting so long.=) Eliza said, "She is so precious!"heehee

Vlazny's said...

Hopefully Caden and Autumn can go swimming together! We finally finished staining our deck and have some patio furniture. She is getting so big!