Wednesday, February 13, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

When the dog bites....hahah ! That is for you Mandi. ( I know you can hear my "fancy" voice just reading those words)
So good ol Mandi called me out again! So here is a quick list of some of my favorite things at the moment...and in no particular order.
1. Bedtime!! I love when I put Autumn in her bed and I get to be without the leach. :)
2. Hugs from Autumn!!! So after saying that about her, I must say there is nothing as sweet as a random big hug from her. It makes me feel so good.
3. My seminary students They make my morning 5days a week. Oh the follies of youth.
4. My Mustang I do love my car. Its fun to drive and as my father in law would say, I can keep my head up when driving it and I don't have to feel like I need to get out and push it. hahah
5. My computer and internet I get online every chance I get. It is amazing how much time one can waste on the computer
6. My HDTV So Charlie got me a HDTV for my birthday ( it was a surprise) I love it.
7. DVR I do love the convience of the DVR. I have got Charlie on the news recorded. This was when the hay barn burned down. He hates that i won't erase it.hee hee hee.
8. Netflix I love getting movies in the mail and that there are no late fees so I can take as long as I need to find the time to watch a movie.
9.My new fence Ok so it is not finished yet, but I am so glad we are finally getting it.
10. Chocolate Who doesn't love a piece every now and then?

so there you go...just a few random things I love. Now it's your turn...

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

NICE! I should have listed chocolate AND the fence 'cause dang, who doesn't want a fence with kids?

P.S. not sure why the header is in the corner like that.?. I'll have to see why it's doing that.

Vlazny's said...

I love #4 what Charlies dad had to say. I think we all need a little time away from our kids, besides the look so angelic when they sleep!

Anonymous said...

You didn't put your mom! And I always thought I was your favorite "thing", I'm so hurt...NOT! Number two is the greatest for gramma's too!