Monday, February 4, 2008

PBR

Saturday (2-2) Charlie and I got the oppurtunity to go to a PBR event in Winston-Salem. We got to go to the VIP pre-party, though it is really nothing special...it just makes ya feel good that you get to call yourself a VIP for a while. Charlie got the tickets from Jerome Davis, a former bull riding champ, that he has gotten to know recently. Charlie helps some with Jerome's cattle.

Thanks to my friend Dena for watching Autumn for us. If it wasn't for her we would not have been able to go. It is way too loud and late for Autumn to be there. (and no fun for me then hee hee)

We were on the front row. They were awesome seats! I never thought I would get into bull riding but I enjoy watching it. Charlie has met a couple riders that are from this area. That kinda makes is cooler when you know the people.


This video is of 3 time world champ Adriano Moraes on a bull named Bad Dream. He is an awesome rider. He is going to retire after this season. Everyone I recorded did not complete their ride. So I stopped recording people. :)

Between the qualifying rounds and the championship round we got to here Jewel sing her new song. " Stronger Woman" What was the most funny was the "background singers" They were just standing there not really doing anything except for one girl. She was all into it. Swaying and singing. I made a video but it took too long to upload.

Kasey Hayes won the PBR event with a awesome 92 point ride in the championship round. We hung around after and the riders came around and gave us their autographs. It was cool for us. They were real nice. What a fun night!

1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Sounds like ya had fun, Heidi! How was a night alone w/out a baby around? ;)