Monday, August 8, 2011

Napping

Well, I did it. I decided to put Gavin in a toddler bed. Last night was his first night. He did fine. Then this morning it hit me. DUH! Nights are easy...it is nap time that will be the challenge. What have i done to myself?!?! Well fear not. It worked. He only got up once. Yes he cried and screamed some but he IS taking a nap. :) His eyes did open some when i was snapping this photo but i was stealthy and got out of there before he truly noticed.



I also am working on teaching Jocelyn to nap (and sleep for that matter) better and in her crib. I got her to fall asleep this afternoon in her crib!! Yeah!! No falling asleep right after eating but ON HER OWN!! I am hoping that this will carryover into bed time. She has been falling asleep while eating at night. I would love to move her out of my room too but one step at a time. I want her sleeping better and being a better self soother first so i won't have to get up and walk across the house so much.

No comments: