So I can't believe April is over already. It was a busy month for me. Easter, our anniversary,watching kids, doctor appt, life...I know i blogged a little but
here are a few picts to enjoy..
I got to watch Caden and Brielle for a few days and Autumn loved having "baby stister" over. I am training her early to be a tarheel girl. :) One of the days Kayte and her girls came over to visit. It was fun to see the cousins hang out. Taking Brielle and Kaiyah's picture reminded us of when Autumn and Amor were about the same age and bald too. I can't believe how fast the time goes.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Cute pictures! It does seem like life has just gone crazy latly! Running here and there all the time, no more fun times hanging out after seminary, going to pick up my kids from school....I miss those times!=)
Cute pics! How old is Kayte's last baby?
Post a Comment