Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Joining the bandwagon








So... I 've thought for a while about having a blog..and I'm finally doing it. Friends and family have them and I figure I'll jump on in.







I'll begin by telling you about our family. Charlie and I have been married for almost 5 years. We have our beautiful daughter Autumn Roese. Yes it is Roese. That was my maternal grandma's maiden name. It was not an easy pregnancy and she came 5 1/2weeks early. At 4lbs 1oz she was the smallest baby I had ever seen. She stayed in the NICU 12 days..it felt like forever.



Charlie is manager of a dairy farm. He works long hours but he loves what he does so it's worth it. I was a dental hygienist before becoming a stay at home mom. I sometimes miss work but I love staying home and watching Autumn grow and develop. She is a sweet thing. I love the kisses and hugs she give. I love to watch her dance. Autumn is starting to say more things and it is exciting but she is has also learned to throw a fit. Oh what joy!!


This Christmas was fun. We got to watch Autumn actually open her presents. With some help from Amor. :)







Autumn and Amor even helped "Little C" open her present. Wasn't that sweet?

On Christmas day we had some family over, my mom and dad, Ed and Caryn aka Big E and Little C; Kayte, Bert and Amor (my sis and fam); and cousin Derrick. It was good times. We ate and opened presents and watched "Elf" It was the first turkey I ever made. It turned out pretty good. It was Ed's 1st time watching "Elf" and it was fun watching him enjoy that funny movie.




Hopefully I'll get better at this as time goes by.